[linux-audio-dev] jack files

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] jack files
From: Taybin Rutkin (trutkin_AT_physics.clarku.edu)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 20:05:59 EET

What's the difference between fltk_client.c, monitor_client.c,
simple_client.c, and client.c? Is the fltk_client optional?

Also, what does a jack driver have to export? I've been looking through
alsa_driver.c but I'm not sure what the necessary functions that I have to
implement would be. I've been wanting to port Jack to OS X.

Taybin