Re: [linux-audio-dev] GSMP v0.0.2

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] GSMP v0.0.2
From: CK (x_AT_meta.lo-res.org)
Date: Tue Nov 27 2001 - 20:17:51 EET

ooops ...

sorry, return key stuck, honestly ...

<testmode>

I read:
> ALSA's OSS emu here ...). What situation do you need to causse this?

native OSS, ess maestro 2e

> (a files loaded (or not), a selecion (or none), ...)

no file loaded -> start IO:
gsmp gets that puts ut some
buffer too small msg to the console

file loaded, no selection -> start IO:
NO DATA -> has to be killed by ^C

file loaded, with selection -> start IO:
like above, if stop at end is checked
if not plays the selection, stops when I check it
if I select loop & stop at end loops from the current
start no matter what the selection is ...

hmmm...

</testmode>

regards,

p.s.: I looked into the IO stuff, but then I thought oh my god cpp ;)

--
chris_AT_lo-res.org	Postmodernism is german romanticism with better
http://pilot.fm/	special effects. (Jeff Keuss / via ctheory.com)