[linux-audio-dev] Rant about bad documentation.

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Rant about bad documentation.
From: Kevin Conder (kconder_AT_interaccess.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 18:55:02 EEST

        I saw this note on the Csound mailing list and thought I'd forward
it here. I agree with the point that poorly documented programs are harder
to use.

        Note: I am Kevin Conder in Chicago and this is Kevin Parks in
Seoul, Korea. I took the liberty of adding some paragraph breaks to his
remarks...

-- kevin [Conder] at kevindumpscore dot com