Re: [linux-audio-dev] NAMING and related [OT?]

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] NAMING and related [OT?]
From: Kevin Conder (kconder_AT_interaccess.com)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 18:54:20 EEST

On Mon, 1 Oct 2001, Paul Davis wrote:

> > 1. Package early and often.
> Unless you don't feel your codebase is ready for users that don't know
> their way around gdb and a C++ compiler.

        The original thread was about how to make Linux audio applications
more accessible to non-programmers: "I think anything that can be made to
improve linux usability for non-programmers is to be done. Any ideas?"

        To me, someone who knows their way around gdb and a C++ compiler
is no longer a non-programmer.

-- kevin at kevindumpscore dot com