RE: [linux-audio-dev] LADMEA revisited (was: LAAGA and supporting programs)

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] LADMEA revisited (was: LAAGA and supporting programs)
From: Karl MacMillan (karlmac_AT_peabody.jhu.edu)
Date: Tue Oct 02 2001 - 23:30:39 EEST

On Tue, 2 Oct 2001, Richard W.E. Furse wrote:

> [...]

I don't quite understand what you are asking from the context of my mail.
I was not addressing LADMEA at all, but rather asking for clarification
about the complaints that you have about JACK. So it isn't clear to me why
you are asking what I think is unnecessary in LADMEA.

Karl

> --Richard

Karl W. MacMillan
Computer Music Department
Peabody Institute of the Johns Hopkins University
karlmac_AT_peabody.jhu.edu
mambo.peabody.jhu.edu/~karlmac