Re: [linux-audio-dev] stats please.

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] stats please.
From: Patrick Shirkey (pshirkey_AT_boosthardware.com)
Date: Sat Oct 13 2001 - 05:55:50 EEST

>I would therefore simply note, as I have done in the past, that Linux'
>audio latency is limited *only* by *audio* hardware design, and leave it
>at that.

Ok so something like:

------
Best case latency

2.6 msec full duplex

Linux' audio latency is limited *only* by *audio* hardware design
------

Think of it as an animated slogan or something nice to look at.

Next...

Who has recorded the most tracks without a dropout and for how long?

This will be something like:

------
Most tracks recorded without a dropout

Achieved by *your name here* on the *date*
(Click here to read about/see the setup)
------

Likewise this will have some nice design that makes people want to look
at it and click on it.

Maybe this can become a competition of some sort in the future. Perhaps
once every three months.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware
Ltd.