RE: [linux-audio-dev] is there a hammerfall dsp driver in the works?

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] is there a hammerfall dsp driver in the works?
From: Fred Gleason (fredg_AT_wava.com)
Date: Mon Oct 15 2001 - 22:41:33 EEST

On Mon, 15 Oct 2001, Richard W.E. Furse wrote:

> Decent multichannel audio on laptops is turning out to be rather annoyingly
> difficult. I've been waiting for ages for the USB-based M-Audio 4in/4out
> card. This has shipped for the Mac, but (nearly a year on) they've still not
> released it for the PC. Last time I asked they were having trouble with the
> Windows drivers. Perhaps the Linux crowd should step in...

You might also want to check out Digigram's PCXPocket product line. Last
I spoke to them (about a year ago) they had no Linux support but were
considering adding it. http://www.digigram.com/

Cheers!

|Frederick F. Gleason, Jr.|WAVA Radio - 105 FM |Voice: 1-(703)-807-2266 |
| Director of Engineering |1901 N. Moore Street| FAX: 1-(703)-807-2245 |
| |Arlington, VA 22209 | Web: http://www.wava.com|
| Logic is a way to go wrong with confidence. |
| --Robert Heinlein |
| "The Notebooks of Lazarus Long" |