Re: [linux-audio-dev] kladspa?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] kladspa?
From: Steve Harris (S.W.Harris_AT_ecs.soton.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Oct 17 2001 - 13:53:22 EEST

On Wed, Oct 17, 2001 at 02:26:48AM +0300, Kai Vehmanen wrote:
> >> ... kladspa has MIDI and sliders for controls, while ecamegapedal has
> >> a vu-meter and support for multi-plugin presets.
> > Unfortunatly its the sliders that I'm after though.
>
> As we all know, the unwritten rule of the linux-audio-dev world is that if
> your feature request is not implemented in 60 minutes, you will get one
> extra feature for free!
>
> I was a bit slow coder today, so I have to give slider range controls as
> the bonus feature. ;)

This is really cool. I've allready found some serious bugs in my code. I
feel churlish about reporting bugs, but I'm going to anyway ;)

Theres something funny going on with the ranges, the bottom range works
unless its < 0, when it seems to turn -70 into -0.7. The top range doesn't
seem to be set right either, but I can't spot a pattern.

A really nice feature would be a bypass button (momentary and/or toggle).

- Steve