Re: Fw: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] Anything like LISA for Linux?

Subject: Re: Fw: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] Anything like LISA for Linux?
From: David Gerard Matthews Jr. (dgm4+@pitt.edu)
Date: Tue Sep 04 2001 - 15:39:24 EEST

I don't know of anything exactly like Lisa (a very cool program, I
agree), but you might check out TerminatorX. AFAIK, it only handles
pre-recorded soundfiles (unlike Lisa, which can handle real-time input),
put you can "scratch" the files like virtual turntables and map mouse
movements to a variety of parameters. Also, it can use Ladspa plugins.
btw, if you end up making something in pd, I'd love to hear about it.
-dgm