[linux-audio-dev] [OT] [ADMIN] LAU list is doing very well...

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [OT] [ADMIN] LAU list is doing very well...
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Mon Sep 10 2001 - 20:54:03 EEST

hello lad'ers !

just fyi, the LAU list has soared to well over 100 subscribers in a
little more than two weeks.
traffic is steadily increasing, and there are five to ten new
subscribers per day at the moment.
looks like there is a strong demand for such a list.

at the same time, the LAD list is becoming more popular as well.
after the move to music.columbia.edu, the member count had dropped
well below 400, due to many stale addresses being purged.
in spite of some ruthless cancelling of over-quota accounts during
this summer, we're well on our way to 450.

the archive page on the LAD site has been changed so that it allows
searches across both lists at once:

        http://www.linuxdj.com/audio/lad/archive.php3

regards,

jörn

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany