R: [linux-audio-dev] linuxaudiodev.com has turned real uninformative and Italian

Subject: R: [linux-audio-dev] linuxaudiodev.com has turned real uninformative and Italian
From: Marco Ballini (marcoballini_AT_tin.it)
Date: Fri Sep 28 2001 - 13:41:08 EEST

> There seems to be a problem or two with linuxaudiodev.com. Cracked or
> something else (I cannot understand Italian)?
This page has nothing to do with linux audio development (so I really can't
understand its domain name (well, I guess why...)). It says that some
services are temporarily down. Actually it doesn't say anything
more..."Scarica" means download. So it seems you can download a client for
Gnutella for windows and chat with the users of that program.