Re: R: [linux-audio-dev] linuxaudiodev.com has turned real uninformative and Italian

Subject: Re: R: [linux-audio-dev] linuxaudiodev.com has turned real uninformative and Italian
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 16:57:22 EEST

Marco Ballini wrote:

> > There seems to be a problem or two with linuxaudiodev.com. Cracked or
> > something else (I cannot understand Italian)?

> This page has nothing to do with linux audio development (so I really can't
> understand its domain name (well, I guess why...)). It says that some
> services are temporarily down. Actually it doesn't say anything
> more..."Scarica" means download. So it seems you can download a client for
> Gnutella for windows and chat with the users of that program.

well, it does. benno senoner owns it, and he is a very active
contributor to the lad community.
he used to direct the domain to the lad page, but it seems something
has gone wrong.
benno is also a very active supporter of bearshare and gnutella.
so no cybersquatter has robbed us of this domain :)

it seems benno has dropped off the net for a while, probably busy
studying...

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany