Re: [linux-audio-dev] Help

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Help
From: D. Stimits (stimits_AT_idcomm.com)
Date: Sat Sep 29 2001 - 07:32:05 EEST

Allan Klinbail wrote:

> FUCK OFFF
>
> STOP SPAMMING PEOPLE WITH NO INTEREST IN YOUR SCAMS

It's very likely the sender did a mass mailing collected through all
kinds of email mining schemes, and will never read any replies via
email. The original sender is a criminal in need of a long prison
sentence, not somebody in need of help. This stupid scam shows up all
over the Internet.

D. Stimits, stimits_AT_idcomm.com