Re: [linux-audio-dev] SoundTracker + ALSA seq?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] SoundTracker + ALSA seq?
From: Phil Kerr (phil_AT_plus24.com)
Date: Sat Jan 05 2002 - 04:40:24 EET

Hi list,

I've just had bit of a play with ttrk, a midi capable tracker and it seems
quite nice.

http://div8.net/ttrk/

I had problems compiling 0.6.8, but 0.6.4 compiled (I'll drop the author a note
in the morning).

It only supports /dev/midi, but I've just had a bit of a hack and added DMIDI
functionality to it, so over the weekend I'll tidy this verion up and add
/dev/sequencer support to dmidid.

Phil