[linux-audio-dev] WikiWikiWeb

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] WikiWikiWeb
From: Simon Kagedal (sika8225_AT_student.uu.se)
Date: Sun Jan 06 2002 - 15:27:34 EET

Hi,

I have been wanting to contribute to the LAD community for a long time,
you are all doing great things here.

But I find that other things keep appearing in my life.

Anyway, I have put up a Wiki Wiki Web that I would be honoured if you
would like to use. This is an information system where anyone can add
information of their own, just press EditText.

You will also find the music projects of me and my friends there, from
when we were 15 up to now (23). There will be more of that.
Some of the pages have a horrible mix of Swedish and English, but I think
you will understand. :-)

The URL is (or will be, there's a link now):

http://helgo.net/simon/hornan/

Peace and love for eternity,
Simon.