Re: [linux-audio-dev] Creamware Pulsar

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Creamware Pulsar
From: Jörn Nettingsmeier (nettings_AT_folkwang-hochschule.de)
Date: Sat Jan 12 2002 - 19:59:17 EET

Jussi Laako wrote:

> Joachim Backhaus wrote:
> >
> > Yes, if for example Britney Spears says she uses Linux
> > for her album EVERYTHING would change!!! :D
>
> At least I would probably change to FreeBSD... :)
>
> - Jussi Laako

a unix god is rescued four years after a plane crash on a desert
island, the impact of which had unfortunately wiped out his laptop's
harddisk.
his rescuers are puzzled by two huge, unheard of programs on that
machine, apparently written from scratch by the unix god during his
four years in the wilderness.
"what's this one ?" - "well, it's the operating system i use."
"and the other one ?" - "that's the operating system i don't use."

:)

--
Jörn Nettingsmeier
home://Kurfürstenstr.49.45138.Essen.Germany