RE: [linux-audio-dev] open-source like hardware

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] open-source like hardware
From: Pieter (pieter.palmers_AT_student.kuleuven.ac.be)
Date: Mon Jan 14 2002 - 12:17:12 EET

> This idea sounds great. I can also participate the electronics
> design part,
> I'm best at analog electronics, but digital audio electronics is
> also OK. I
> can also write drivers for the RT-Linux.
>
> Most of my audio hardware is designed and built by me, from D/A converters
> at end of S/PDIF optical link to power amplifiers.

You are the man we need...

I too have designed some of my wanted audio HW. The difference is that I
haven't built
it yet (funding issue). So I guess most of it won't work...

What does that make me? someone who thinks he can design?

Pieter

pieter.palmers_AT_esat.kuleuven.ac.be
Currently getting my
Masters in Science and Engineering, (micro-electronics)
@ ESAT laboratory, KULeuven, Belgium.