[linux-audio-dev] Software patents ... was EVO legal status

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Software patents ... was EVO legal status
From: Joachim Backhaus (jbackhaus_AT_pironet-ndh.com)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 10:34:44 EET

Hi,

I'm living in germany / europe does that mean
that I can ignore the US patents since we
have a different patent system???
(I think it's not going that way)

Fuck software patents.

Regards
Joachim

PS: But if no one knows that I use patented technology ... ;)
Perhaps we can provide patented source code on T-Shirts
like de-css :D.