Re: [linux-audio-dev] Software patents ... was EVO legal status

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Software patents ... was EVO legal status
From: Rene Rebe (rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Wed Jan 16 2002 - 14:25:00 EET

From: Joachim Backhaus <jbackhaus_AT_pironet-ndh.com>
Date: Wed, 16 Jan 2002 09:34:44 +0100

> Hi,
>
> I'm living in germany / europe does that mean
> that I can ignore the US patents since we
> have a different patent system???
> (I think it's not going that way)
>
> Fuck software patents.

I'm in Germany, too. I hope you have voted against the upcomming
Software patens the EU plans -> maybe we have this sh*t in some years,
too :-(((((((((

> Regards
> Joachim
>
> PS: But if no one knows that I use patented technology ... ;)
> Perhaps we can provide patented source code on T-Shirts
> like de-css :D.

k33p h4ck1n6
  René

--
René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #248718 <http://counter.li.org>)

eMail: rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net rene_AT_rocklinux.org

Homepage: http://drocklinux.dyndns.org/rene/

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.