Re: [linux-audio-dev] EVO status...was: (open-source like hardware)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] EVO status...was: (open-source like hardware)
From: Patrick Shirkey (kotau_AT_firstlinux.net)
Date: Sun Jan 20 2002 - 10:51:43 EET

>For smaller sample sets that would indeed be an easy way around the
>patent with almost identical capability. Even though SDRAM is up in
>price from 2 months ago it's still pretty cheap.

My sources in Korea tell me that the price of RAM will plummet again in February/March. The reason for the sudden increase in December appears to be connected to the end of the university year in Asia when happy parents start giving electronics to their dilligent children as rewards for studying so hard.

I'm waiting to test this theory, hopefully I have been told the truth and can pick up where I was in November.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd
For the discerning hardware connoisseur

_____________________________________________________________ Want a new web-based email account ? ---> http://www.firstlinux.net