Re: [linux-audio-dev] VST link (open?)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] VST link (open?)
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Wed Jan 23 2002 - 03:39:16 EET

>I remind everyone that LADMEA is still out there. I've spent almost no time
>on it since the original posting (and I know there are some areas needing
>work) given the general lack of interest in anything this complex/general.
>
> www.ladspa.org/ladmea/

but ladmea, like jack, is designed with a general assumption that
synchronous execution is possible. the issue that VST Link solves is
not providing a framework in which to do neat things with a
synchronously executed network, its providing a way to distribute the
synchronization to a set of computers linked only by audio
connections.

--p