Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Thu Jan 24 2002 - 17:45:24 EET

Greetings:

  Thanks for the message, Paul. I teach at a local music store, so I
asked the owners if they'd ever heard of Stanton. I didn't realize what
a profile they have in the DJ industry, they're definitely a big name,
and this news is definitely good.

  Btw, has anyone ever used (or know of anyone who uses) a Linux-based
Augan system ?

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net