Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] ALL RIGHT!! linux support comes first!!
From: Vincent Touquet (vincent_AT_ulyssis.org)
Date: Fri Jan 25 2002 - 14:30:34 EET

>in my case there is no box, just 2 standard turntables and dubplates
>with a sawtooth wave @440hz (ok so there's no queuing via the record,
>but that's relatively easy to solve, just didn't have the time to get
>that finished for the project)
So where did you get the LPs with the sawtooth wave ?

(cut)
>if you have two stereo outs + you don't mind queueing using a mouse it's
>pretty much like djing (with ladspa - hey - you're in pd's signal path)
>+ it works on any linux box (I demonstrated it on a celeron 433 w 128
>megs of ram that was lying around unused in the office)
Do you have some kind of web page on your setup & software that you use ?
I'm very interested in trying out this stuff.
Got spare parts lying about unnused ...
(needles / LP players / computers / soundcards / dead mice)
I already envisioned trying out TerminatorX.
Do you have any experience with that ?

Hm, but I guess this is kind of offtopic for Linux Audio _Dev_
It is more A linux audio user thingy.

best regards
vini