[linux-audio-dev] Cakewalk file format

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Cakewalk file format
From: Bob Ham (node_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Sun Jan 27 2002 - 17:38:52 EET

Hi all,

I've got a shed load of cakewalk projects still lying around, some that
I still want to work on. But I'm in the process of moving music
production to my linux partition, helping where I can on the way. So,
am I going to be able to import these files into muse, I'm thinking? I
did a search on the web for the format but didn't turn anything up
(surprise surprise.) So, it looks like a bit of reverse-engineering is
going to be required which I've never done before, so it'll be an
interesting experience. But, before I waste a lot of time, does anyone
know of any previous effort(s) to do this? Or does anybody know
anything about the format that may give me a leg up?

Cheers,

Bob

--
Bob Ham: bob_AT_ham.org                 GNU Hurd: http://hurd.gnu.org/
         http://mp3.com/obelisk_uk

A pessimist expects the weather to get worse. An optimist hopes it will improve. A realist adjusts the sails.