Re: [linux-audio-dev] tracker with midi input

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] tracker with midi input
From: Max Kovgan (smcmaugh_AT_techst02.technion.ac.il)
Date: Sat Feb 09 2002 - 17:35:37 EET

maybe you should hack cheesetracker's code,
it's C++, so it will be more convenient for you,
java coders.
i've not read the code completely,
but i've seen the design, and it's built not bad at all,
so it will not be difficult to add midi input.

Max.

   "He took his vorpal sword in hand:
    Long time the manxome foe he sought -
    So rested he by the Tumtum tree.