Re: [linux-audio-dev] libsndfile (was Re: IP concerns)

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] libsndfile (was Re: IP concerns)
From: Erik de Castro Lopo (erikd_AT_mega-nerd.com)
Date: Sun Feb 10 2002 - 06:36:09 EET

On Mon, 04 Feb 2002 20:49:43 -0500
Paul Davis <pbd_AT_Op.Net> wrote:

> >libaudiofile
> >libsndfile
> >sndlib
> >
> >Which one is the most complete ?
>
> sndlib is the most complete.
>
> i prefer the API of libsndfile.

Thanks Paul. Nice to get a little recognition :-).

In terms of completeness, what are the file formats that people would
like to see in libsndfile but aren't currently supported?

I currently have VOC and W64 (Sound Forge) working in my development
tree. Should be relesaed in the next month or so.

Erik

  Erik de Castro Lopo  nospam_AT_mega-nerd.com (Yes it's valid)
"The happiness you have demanded is now mandatory."
    -- Jello Biafra