RE: [linux-audio-dev] soundcard query

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] soundcard query
From: Pieter Palmers (pieter.palmers_AT_student.kuleuven.ac.be)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 16:22:27 EET

I only know of the SAM9407 based cards, that have ISA interface.
They have 4 mono outputs. I don't know if there is an ALSA driver
for them... I know there is a linux driver but it might be OSS.

SAM9407 cards are: guillemot homestudio series, terratec EWS and
hoontech ?forgot the name?. I don't know if they are still made.
I presume not, but it shouldn't be too hard to find them, as lots
of people had to replace ISA cards when switching to PCI.

I must also note that, except the terratec EWS64XXL maybe, those cards
aren't 'pro-grade'.

Pieter