Re: [linux-audio-dev] soundcard query

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] soundcard query
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 16:48:26 EET

>This may be a tad offtopic, but I'm looking for a multi channel analog
>audio out card that is alsa supported, and has PC/104 or ISA interface.
>I can't seem to find anything that falls within that category. Between 4
>and 8 channels would be nice, does anyone know of the existance of such a
>beast? =)

i doubt that one exists. nobody is making ISA cards these days, and i
suspect that the market for PC/104 cards can be counted on the fingers
of the hands of an amputee. multichannel cards didn't start emerging
till around the time PCI gained ascendancy over ISA, so its probably
hard. but who knows ....

--p