Re: [linux-audio-dev] APIs

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] APIs
From: Bob Ham (node_AT_users.sourceforge.net)
Date: Thu Feb 14 2002 - 20:24:21 EET

On Thu, 2002-02-14 at 17:21, Taybin Rutkin wrote:
> On 14 Feb 2002, Bob Ham wrote:
>
> > However, I definately think that, at some point, something like an
> > arbitrary-event-type API should be done. It would be absurdly useful.
>
> If you just want to program using an event-driven style, then I'm sure
> such libraries are easily found.

My concern here is the possible data-types flying around an API, not the
way they fly around.

Bob

--
Bob Ham: bob_AT_ham.org

My music: http://mp3.com/obelisk_uk GNU Hurd: http://hurd.gnu.org/ Do your bit for UK drugs law reform: http://www.angeldeclaration.com/

A pessimist expects the weather to get worse. An optimist hopes it will improve. A realist adjusts the sails.