[linux-audio-dev] usb audio and mixers

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] usb audio and mixers
From: tapio.laxstrom_AT_iptime.fi
Date: Mon Feb 18 2002 - 16:26:07 EET

I have been workin with kernel driver for Emagic's EMI 2|6, 24bit,
low-latency, usb audio interface with 2 inputs and 6 outputs.
(it is actually only firmware loader and linux/drivers/usb/audio.c handles
the real audio stuff)
Now I would like to know that is there easy (or any) way to get linux usb
audio driver to work with some other than OSS mixer (for example alsa
mixer)?
I really would like to use all those 6 output channels and OSS supports
only two.
(I know this is more linux-audio-user type of question but after browsing
the archives I feel this is still more developer than user related :)

--
best regards