[linux-audio-dev] vox clamantis

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] vox clamantis
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 20:06:41 EET

Greetings:

  I'm trying to compile libmpeg and am hitting the wall with this error:

egcs -O2 -c lexer.c
lexer.l: In function `yylex':
lexer.l:383: `yylineno' undeclared (first use in this function)
lexer.l:383: (Each undeclared identifier is reported only once
lexer.l:383: for each function it appears in.)
make: *** [lexer.o] Error 1

  I know it's a problem with flex, but adding -l doesn't solve the
problem. Can anyone of you gurus recommend a solution ? TIA !

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net