Re: [linux-audio-dev] vox clamantis

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] vox clamantis
From: Nick Bailey (n.j.bailey_AT_elec.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Feb 27 2002 - 11:14:32 EET

Hi Dave!

Flex is a crok, isn't it? Shame people still use it really. They
dropped yacc and lex, but when the next generation (eg puma and rex)
came out, they didn't move on. I guess bison/flex were just good enough.

Sometimes you can just declare the missing variable somewhere and it
works (!) I've seen that before!

You meant -ll, not -l, right? Isn't it -lfl if you're using flex?
 There seems to be a libl too though...

Nick/