Re: [linux-audio-dev] vox clamantis

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] vox clamantis
From: Dave Phillips (dlphilp_AT_bright.net)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 21:48:11 EET

Will Benton wrote:

> You mean "-ll"? That's what you want.

Apparently not. The online stuff refers to invoking 'flex -l', not
'-ll'. Lex and yacc are pretty mysterious to me...

Anyway, as it turns out, this so-called libmpeg was actually an mpeg
player, not a library at all. I wasted about three hours on compiling
something I didn't need at all. My apologies for wasting your (and
anyone else's) time with this problem.

Best regards,

== Dave Phillips

        The Linux Soundapps Site at http://sound.condorow.net