Re: [linux-audio-dev] vox clamantis

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] vox clamantis
From: Will Benton (willb_AT_cs.wisc.edu)
Date: Tue Feb 26 2002 - 22:10:27 EET

On Tue, Feb 26, 2002 at 02:48:11PM -0500, Dave Phillips wrote:
> Will Benton wrote:
>
> > You mean "-ll"? That's what you want.
>
> Apparently not. The online stuff refers to invoking 'flex -l', not
> '-ll'. Lex and yacc are pretty mysterious to me...

No, you pass "-ll" to the C compiler to link with the lex library;
"-l" is an option to flex which enables lex compatibility mode. In
your original message, you were trying to compile a lex specification
without linking in the lex library, resulting in an undefined
reference.

wb

--
Will Benton      | "Die richtige Methode der Philosophie wäre eigentlich
willb_AT_acm.org    |  die: Nichts zu sagen, als was sich sagen läßt...."