Re: [linux-audio-dev] All the time my pleasure

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] All the time my pleasure
From: Dan Hollis (goemon_AT_anime.net)
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 03:07:48 EET

On Wed, 27 Feb 2002, wrote:
> [...] spam deleted ...

I really wish the ML wouldn't strip the headers, so that we can report the
individual user posting the spam to their ISP.

As it is now, the majordomo settings on l-a-d anonymize the sender so they
can abuse the ML without fear of being reported.

-Dan

--
[-] Omae no subete no kichi wa ore no mono da. [-]