[linux-audio-dev] All the time my pleasure

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] All the time my pleasure
From: martina_flowers_AT_excite.com
Date: Thu Feb 28 2002 - 02:51:19 EET

Copy & Burn DVD and VHS with CD Burner!! + Bonus package Playstation2 & Dreamcast Backup Software!

Why Spend upwards of $4000 on a DVD Burner when we will show you an alternative that will do the exact same thing for only $19.95?

This is the big development we've all been waiting for a DVD recorder at an affordable price. All you need is a computer with a CD-R or CD-RW
drive, and a DVD drive installed (standard on most computers out today).

You heard us right - for the price of just 1 DVD, we'll show you how to back up and/or create Your Own DVD's!

Just upgraded to a DVD and still have a ton of VHS tapes lying around? With this program, not only can you burn & copy any DVD you've created,
 you'll also be able to transfer all your VHS tapes to DVD as well!!

Hurry! Order your CopyDVD software RIGHT NOW and we will include Playstation 2 & Dreamcast Backup software AND complete, easy to use
directions! Everything you need to make a working duplicate on a standard, blank CD-R! Use these as backups so your originals don't become worn
with scratches or cracks. No more renting the same game you used to own, because now you can back up ANY game!

You want to know more? Visit us at http://www.copydvd.net

To be opt out please send an email to optout_AT_webmasterdirect.org