[linux-audio-dev] MAD midlevel seek problem

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] MAD midlevel seek problem
From: Guenther Sohler (guenther.sohler_AT_newlogic.com)
Date: Sat Mar 02 2002 - 18:00:26 EET

Hello List,

As a proposal of somebody in this list(sorry, i dont have the name anymore)
I have (at least for me) written a class for mad to open, close and seek and
read for mad and mp3 files.

It works quite well, but lseek does not work
It should seek to a sample(4 bytes) position within the virtual decoded wave
file).
Actually it does not work. It seeks approximatelt 19.8x too far

Could somebody look into my code to probably find the error.

rds guenther

End of MIME message