Re: [linux-audio-dev] MAD MP3 engine midlevel seek problem

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] MAD MP3 engine midlevel seek problem
From: Rene Rebe (rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 00:55:46 EET

On: Mon, 04 Mar 2002 08:29:26 +0100 (MET),
    Guenther Sohler <guenther.sohler_AT_newlogic.com> wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> As a proposal of somebody in this list(sorry, i dont have the name anymore)
> I have (at least for me) written a class for mad to open, close and seek and
> read for mad and mp3 files.

Possibly I proposed such an API. But I have really no time to look
into you code - sorry. Again. The GSMP code works it has only two
problems: 1) sometimes it only seek +/- one frame 2) sometimes the
data is completely not the data from the stream. - I have also
validation tests...

(beware - 3rd problem: the code is ugly and needs a rewrite ...)

k33p h4ck1n6
  René

--
René Rebe (Registered Linux user: #248718 <http://counter.li.org>)

eMail: rene.rebe_AT_gmx.net rene_AT_rocklinux.org

Homepage: http://drocklinux.dyndns.org/rene/

Anyone sending unwanted advertising e-mail to this address will be charged $25 for network traffic and computing time. By extracting my address from this message or its header, you agree to these terms.