[linux-audio-dev] OT: Need Help Making a List of the Linux Multimedia Community

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] OT: Need Help Making a List of the Linux Multimedia Community
From: Charles Iliya Krempeaux (tnt_AT_linux.ca)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 02:49:59 EET

Hello,

I'm making a list of the Linux Multimedia Community
(for a separate project).

I'd appreciate it if the subscribers of this mailing list
could help me find more communities/software/links/etc to
add to the list. And make the list as "complete" as possible.

I've put my "current" list at:

     http://matterial.ca/temp/linux-multimedia-community/

(The list is in alphabetical order.)

Basically, if you could, please look to see if I'm missing
any Linux Multimedia Software, Communities, Websites, etc.
And if I am, please e-mail me, and let me know.

(The easiest thing to check is to see if your own project... if
you have one... is listed on the list.)

TIA

See ya

--