RE: [linux-audio-dev] OT: Need Help Making a List of the Linux Multimedia Community

Subject: RE: [linux-audio-dev] OT: Need Help Making a List of the Linux Multimedia Community
From: Ivica Bukvic (ico_AT_fuse.net)
Date: Tue Mar 05 2002 - 03:30:57 EET

Hi, I would greatly appreciate it if you would add my RTMix app,
available on my site at http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/

Thanks!

Ivica Ico Bukvic, composer, multimedia sculptor,
programmer, webmaster & computer consultant
http://meowing.ccm.uc.edu/~ico/
ico_AT_fuse.net
"To be is to do" - Socrates
"To do is to be" - Sartre