Re: [linux-audio-dev] Watchdogs?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Watchdogs?
From: Paul Davis (pbd_AT_Op.Net)
Date: Wed Mar 20 2002 - 00:09:05 EET

>Interesting. Better check my config to see if I'm really
>using it in this kernel...
>But I remember other times that I couldn't get sysreq to work
>in X.

under X, none of the options that get it to print anything on the
console do anything to the screen, but they all still have an
effect. the acid test is to use the reboot combo
(Ctl-Alt-SysReq-b). if that doesn't reboot, the kernel is lost. i
generally use the sync, unmount and reboot switches. not that this
happens to me (much) :)

--p