Re: [linux-audio-dev] midi re-direction?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] midi re-direction?
From: Phil Kerr (philkerr_AT_elec.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Thu Mar 21 2002 - 18:57:35 EET

Part of the problem is the lack of Alsa specific MIDI tutorials. People
still use this method because there is generally more examples they can
find to get them started.

The answer is we need more Alsa specific coding examples.

LAD's post your tutorial links here?

Phil

--
Phil Kerr                                   Centre for Music Technology
Researcher                	                     Glasgow University