[linux-audio-dev] [ANN] amSynth 1.0beta2

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] [ANN] amSynth 1.0beta2
From: Nick D (nixx_AT_nixx.org.uk)
Date: Mon Apr 15 2002 - 21:55:43 EEST

Hi all.

The amSynth beta2 tarball is available now.

Works going slow with all my academic work at the moment, the main new feature is polyphony limiting (you can specify the maximum polyphony manually). This seemed to be the main problem with the old one, so read the README for info on that and look in .amSynthrc

play with the max. polyphony, it will vary from machine to machine..

If you're interested, visit the project page at http://amsynthe.sourceforge.net

the d/l is linked on there

If you try it, be sure to read the README file, as there are some known issues with the software at the moment.. If you have any comments, feel free to drop me a message..

Hope some of you find it useful/interesting but most of all fun!

nick D