[linux-audio-dev] SuperClonider

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] SuperClonider
From: Phil Burk (philburk_AT_softsynth.com)
Date: Fri Apr 19 2002 - 20:27:56 EEST

> From: Kasper Souren <kasper_AT_303.nu>
> Subject: [linux-audio-dev] SuperClonider
> Then I started thinking that it might be possible to start a free
> project that is source code compatible with SuperCollider.

James is just one person who makes a living, barely, by providing an
excellent tool for computer musicians. It is unlikely that you will create a
better tool than SuperCollider. But you may cut into his sales enough that
he can no longer afford to support it. That will probably not help people as
much as you hope.

So rather than steal all the ideas from SuperCollider, why don't you invent
something better?! Design a new language and create a new musical paradigm!

Phil Burk