Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Audio Live Use

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Linux Audio Live Use
From: Scott Kellogg (scott_AT_kiva.net)
Date: Sat Apr 20 2002 - 15:14:54 EEST

> You are aware that Reaktor, Nord Modular, and MAX/MSP are
> commercial programs that AFAIK aren't available for Linux, aren't you?
> There are alternatives available (that include source code for your
> low-level exploration). These alternatives are...

Thank you for your recommendations. Of course the aforementioned
commercial packages aren't available for Linux. We'll be lucky if Clavia
ports the Modular editor to OS X, for Pete's sake.

> PD:
> http://www.pure-data.org/

This is the one the has struck my fancy.

> Hope you find this information helpful.

Indeed, I have.

/Scott

--
"And it is also said," answered Frodo:
"Go not to the Elves for counsel, for they
will say both no and yes."