Re: [linux-audio-dev] SuperClonider

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] SuperClonider
From: Frank Barknecht (barknech_AT_ph-cip.uni-koeln.de)
Date: Sun Apr 21 2002 - 14:59:07 EEST

Juan Linietsky hat gesagt: // Juan Linietsky wrote:

> I should really start trying out pd..
> btw frank, i have to release a new saturno somewhat soon
> with some of the missing stuff. werent you the author of the
> dx7 module for pd? if so, i'll let you know.

Yes, that's me. Although rx7~, that's how I called it, works fine,
I'll have to do some fixes, for example write makefiles for the the
build, maybe port to flext,... and I really would like to be able to
change parameters in a running rx7~, not only read in presets.

At the time, my rx7~ is simply a player for dx7 presets, but one would
expect more control possibilities of a good pd external...
But anyways, it was a pleasure to port your code: it's easy to
understand and somehow made for porting. Thanks and
ciao,

--
 Frank Barknecht                                  _ _______footils__