Re: [linux-audio-dev] Where is Masanao Izumo?

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Where is Masanao Izumo?
From: Juan Linietsky (coding_AT_reduz.com.ar)
Date: Mon Apr 22 2002 - 00:10:28 EEST

On Sun, 21 Apr 2002 21:30:13 +0200
David Olofson <david_AT_gardena.net> wrote:

> Where did Masanao Izumo go? (Best known as the maintainer of
> TiMidity, I think.) Are you on this list? :-)
>
> I've been trying to reach him on the "old" address for quite a while,
> but without success. Any information would be highly appreciated.

I tried to reach him by email lately without success. Latest timidity supports alsa 0.9 with some patch takashi did.
Also, if anyone here understands timidity code (i tried, i seriously tried, but after some hours i gave up) i couldnt figure out which controllers and rpn/nrpns has timidity implemented, could you let me
know about it? I'd gladly make a doc and submit it to the project.

Juan Linietsky