Re: [linux-audio-dev] Debian maintainer interested in Audio

Subject: Re: [linux-audio-dev] Debian maintainer interested in Audio
From: Stefan Schwandter (e9925373_AT_student.tuwien.ac.at)
Date: Sat Apr 27 2002 - 21:16:07 EEST

Paul Davis wrote:

> oh, i remember. the example capture client uses it. "depends" is
> perhaps too strong a word. "will build some extra sample clients if
> libsndfile is present" is better, though as usual with me, more
> verbose :)

Ok... I have to admit that I didn't check _what_ exactly in the jack
package depends on libsndfile :-)

Anyway, I'm interested in maintaining more audio related stuff, so if
there's no one else I'd be happy to package libsndfile.

regards, Stefan

--
Wanna listen to my music? <------
----> http://www.shockfrosted.org