[linux-audio-dev] OT: Electronic advice for PC.

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] OT: Electronic advice for PC.
From: Patrick Shirkey (kotau_AT_firstlinux.net)
Date: Sun Apr 28 2002 - 15:39:38 EEST

Can someone point me to the right place for this question or give me an answer please?

I'm looking to run a PIII 1ghz (with fan), 256 MB sdram, notebook ide/atapi HDD, onboard vga, 2xusb ports, 1xcdrom and 1xdvd using rechargable batteries. It is essentially a very cheap, and slightly large notebook without a monitor.

Does anyone know what the required watts, volts and amps... to do this are? I already have it running with a 120 watt power supply.

TIA.

--
Patrick Shirkey - Boost Hardware Ltd
For the discerning hardware connoisseur