[linux-audio-dev] Off Topic: Audio and Video on the Web - A Survey

Subject: [linux-audio-dev] Off Topic: Audio and Video on the Web - A Survey
From: Nick Bailey (n.j.bailey_AT_elec.gla.ac.uk)
Date: Wed May 01 2002 - 16:44:01 EEST

Hello, All!

This is an off topic post except that it is about a project
which uses Linux, concerns audio, and we're developing it, so
I hope you don't mind reading it.

We are involved in a project funded by the European
Commission which is to do with the archiving of Opera and
making it available over the web. We are running a survey as
part of the socioeconomic study we are contracted to supply.

This is a questionnaire about technology used to supply
audio, video, and other services over the web, and your
opinions about what kind of services would be most useful.
You *do not* have to know anything about Opera to do it: it's
not a test -- we have too many Opera experts at the
University all ready :)

The survey consists of 20 questions and can be found at
http://markov.music.gla.ac.uk/CMT/OD-Survey/ and your
and hostname is recorded so we can weed out spammers, but we
will not release the results individually (and you won't care
anyway, when you see the questions :)

As this is a but off-topic, it would be good if, at your
discression, you perhaps directed any responses off list to
me direct.

Many thanks!

Nick/